Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and school news that really matters is something we care about. When your child starts at Martins Wood you will be sent an invitation to join ParentMail. You will then be able to use ParentMail to:
- Read all school letters and messages.
- Make payments via your debit/credit card or PayPal
- Book a place for your child at Treetops (our Breakfast, After School and Holiday Club)
- Book a place for your child on an extra curricular club/activity
- Complete forms and reply slips, including giving consent
- Book an appointment at Parent/Teacher Consultation Evenings
- View school events relevant to your child and, if required, confirm your attendance.
- Report your child absent
To log in to your ParentMail account click here.
For help with your ParentMail account click here.
We’d like to encourage all parents to download the ParentMail App as there are a number of benefits both to you and the school:
- You don’t need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App.
- The App stores all the messages we send you in one place.
- Every message sent arrives as an instant alert on your mobile.
- You help save us money!
You can download the App for free from: