We have a compulsory school uniform:
- Royal blue sweat shirt/jumper/cardigan
- Gold polo shirt
- Fleeces (navy) for outdoor use only- optional
- Plain navy trousers/joggers/skirts/shorts
- Children may wish to wear navy pinafore dresses. Alternatively yellow/white or blue/white summer dresses may be worn.
- Winter hats and summer caps are available from the office
- These can be sourced elsewhere, but should be plain and in a school colour.
- Indoor: Navy shorts, gold tee-shirt and plimsolls
- Outdoor: Navy tracksuit or navy joggers and fleece/sweatshirt and trainers
- Long hair should be tied back in school.
- Children are not allowed to wear jewellery such as bracelets, necklaces and rings and we cannot accept responsibility for watches and other valuables brought into school.
- When a child has pierced ears they may only wear studs for school and will need to know how to remove them for PE, including swimming. If ears have been recently pierced children will need to cover their earrings with sticky plaster, provided by home, for PE.
Sweatshirts, cardigans, polo shirts, fleeces and hats are all available from the school office. Some parents may wish to purchase cheaper alternatives elsewhere. Any item worn as part of the uniform should be plain and in school colours. Sports logos and stripes are not acceptable.
Please remember to label all your child’s uniform and to check this regularly as pen tends to wash out.